Stay on Schedule and Finish on Time
One of the most important keys to success as a professional musician is the ability to start a task, stay on schedule, and successfully complete it in time. The Collinsworth School of Music is committed to our students' academic success and wants to help them navigate their time successfully at CBU.
In the links below, there are PDF documents for each degree program in the School of Music. These plans demonstrate the ideal schedule for music classes across a four-year plan. It is critically important that students follow these plans as closely as possible. Decisions regarding class schedules, rotations, and facilities take into consideration these schedules and which students need given classes in a specific semester. If a student follows these plans and completes the additional General Education courses (not included in these plans), he will graduate in four semesters.
Four-Year Degree Plans
Music Education, Performance, and Composition Division
- Bachelor of Music (B.M.) in Composition
- Bachelor of Music (B.M.) in Instrumental Performance
- Bachelor of Music (B.M.) in Music Education (Choral Emphasis)
- Bachelor of Music (B.M.) in Music Education (Instrumental Emphasis)
- Bachelor of Music (B.M.) in Piano Performance
- Bachelor of Music (B.M.) in Vocal Performance
- Master of Music (M.M.)
Worship Studies Division
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Music for Worship Arts and Ministry
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Worship Arts